Field Scout CM 1000 Chlorophyll Meter
- Point-and-shoot technology to instantly measure relative chlorophyll content
- Detects stress earlier than visual monitoring
- Technology based on an exclusive patent license from NASA
- Laser guides outline the edges of the measured sample area
- Calculates and displays a running average for multiple readings
- Connects to any GPS receiver that has a serial output option*
- Equipped with internal data logger and RS-232 port
- Records 3,250 measurements (1,350 with added GPS/DGPS option)
- Configure and download meter with Field Scout software (not included)**
- Compatible with Spec Maps online web-mapping application
- Includes hard carrying case and batteries
- * GPS interface requires two cables. The GPS/DGPS cable (item 2950CV5) is available from Spectrum.
- A PC serial interface cable supplied by the manufacturer of the GPS receiver is also required.
- ** PC cable connects to a computer USB port.
AURO ELECTRONICS (INDIA) PVT.LTD.
No-3749, Hill Road, Ambala Cantt - 133001, Haryana, India
Mr. Uma Kantt
Mobile :+919315101170, +919315187770