|Home||» Products||» Weather and Environmental Monitoring||» Frost Alert Stations|
Frost Alert Stations
Manufacturer : Spectrum Technologies
Spot frost conditions easily in your vineyard or orchard with the Watch Dog Frost Alert. When the temperature approaches freezing, the high-powered LED light (visible from about two miles) changes color and flash frequency to indicate temperature conditions at-a-glance. The Frost Alert will shut off above 37ÃÆÃ¢â¬Å¡ÃâÃÂºF to conserve power. Requires 6V lantern battery (not included).
- High output LED's means no lamps to replace.
- Low current consumption giving long battery life.
- 4 defined temperature ranges.
- Low battery alarm to alert user.
- Faulty Sensor/ cable alarm.
- Calibration error alarm
- Good Health indicator to assure user that unit is functioning correctly.
- Auto Power Off above 3ÃÆÃ¢â¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ°C allows user to leave unit out for the duration of the frost-fighting season
- Periodic Flash when temperature is above 3ÃÆÃ¢â¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ°C allows user to easily locate units at the end of the frost season.
- Can be hung from a cable, secured to an upright, or placed on ground.
- Handy Probe Clip supplied to allow placement of probe in required sensing area.
- Mounting stick supplied to easily secure to a post
- Tough Injection molded case for the outdoors.
- Water-resistant. (Rain proof)
- Uses Low Cost Battery for economic operation.
- 12 month warranty.