Lascar USB Logger Measuring Temperature and Humidity with LCD Display
The USB LCD logger measures and records temperature and humidity readings. The logger features a high contrast LCD, usb interface for set-up and data download, alarm thresholds for humidity and temperature, status indicator LEDs and storage of 32,758 total samples. For Accuracy of ±0.3°C, Check out the High Accuracy Temperature and Humidity USB LCD Logger.
USB LCD Logger Includes
>> Windows PC Software
>> 1/2 AA 3.6V Lithium Battery
USB LCD Logger Features
- LCD Displays Current Temperature, Humidity and Min/Max Readings
- Programmable Alarms for Humidity and Temperature
- LCD Display Can be Turned Off in the Software
- Measurement Range of -35°C to 80°C (-31°F to 176°F) and 0 to 100% RH
- Sample as Fast as Once Every 10 Seconds
- Dewpoint Calculated in Software When Data Downloaded
- Includes Software and Lithium Battery
USB LCD Logger Specifications
|Relative Humidity ||Measurement Range: 0 to 100% RH |
Repeatability : ±0.1 %RH
Accuracy : ±3.0 %RH (20 to 80 %RH)
Internal Resolution : 0.5 %RH
Long Term Stability : 0.5 %RH
|Temperature ||Measurement Range: -35°C to 80°C (-31°F to 176°F) |
Repeatability : ±0.1C (±0.2°F)
Accuracy : ±0.5°C (±1.0°F)
Internal Resolution : 0.5°C (1.0°F)
|Dew Point ||Accuracy: ±1.1°C (±2.0°F) - 40 and 100% RH at 25°C |
|Start Modes ||Immediate, Delayed or Push-To-Start Logging |
|Operating Modes ||Wrap-Around When Full |
|Data Storage Capacity ||16,379 Temperature and Humidity Readings (32,758 Total Readings/Samples) |
|Sampling Rate ||10s, 1m, 5m, 30m, 1hr, 6hr, 12 Hours |
|Operating Range ||Temperature: -35°C to 80°C (-31°F to 176°F) |
|Battery ||User Replaceable 1/2AA 3.6V Lithium Battery |
|Battery Life ||Typically 1 Year (Dependant on Sampling Rate and Environment) |
|OS Compatibility ||Windows XP, Vista, 7 (32-bit and 64-Bit Versions) |
|LCD Display ||High Contrast with 2 and a Half Digits |
Displays Temperature and Humidity
|LED ||Green: Recording and Logging |
Red : Alarm Thresholds Met
Orange : Low Battery or Logger Data Capacity full
|Alarm ||User Selectable Thresholds |
|Standards Compliance ||IP61, RoHS |
|Dimensions ||126mm x 25.3mm (4.96" x 1.0") |
USB Docking Ball Desk Stand Extension
The USB Docking Ball provides a handy extension cable for all your USB devices. The USB docking ball features a 5', USB 2.0 cable and provides a secure platform for USB devices that need to stand in the upright position.
Lascar EL-WIN-USB Software
Click on the Following Link and Follow the Directions Below to Install
- Click the 'download now' link below.
- When prompted about whether you wish to open or save the file choose 'Save'
- Select a location to save the zip file to and click 'Save'
- When the download is complete, open the downloaded zip file by double-clicking.
- Double-click 'setup.exe' to begin installation.
- This will open the 'EasyLog USB – InstallShield Wizard'. Click 'Next'.
- Please read the license agreement, to continue with the installation choose 'I accept the terms in the license agreement' and then click 'Next'.
- Next click 'Install' to begin installation.
- Click 'Finish' to exit the application install wizard.
- You will be presented with the 'EasyLog USB Device Driver Installer', click 'Install'
- When presented with the message 'Installation completed successfully' click 'OK'. You are now ready to begin using you Lascar EL-USB data logger.