FieldScout CM 1000 NDVI Chlorophyll Meter
- Point-and-shoot technology to instantly measure red (660 nm) and near infrared (840 nm) spectral bands
- Detects stress earlier than visual monitoring
- Computes Normalized Difference Vegetative Index (NDVI)
- Laser guides outline the edges of the measured sample area
- Calculates and displays a running average for multiple readings
- Connects to any GPS receiver that has a serial output option*
- Equipped with internal data logger and RS-232 port
- Records 3,250 measurements (1,350 with added GPS/DGPS option)
- Configure and download meter with FieldScout® software and USB-to-3.5mm-Stereo-Plug Adapther (Item 3661U.(included)**
Compatible with SpecMap online web-mapping application
Includes hard carrying case and batteries
GPS interface requires two cables. The GPS/DGPS cable (item 2950CV5) is available from Spectrum. A PC serial interface cable supplied by the manufacturer of the GPS receiver is also required.
PC cable connects to a computer USB port.