Award-winning SpecWare software delivers crucial information to growers and researchers in an easy-to-use interface. Import data files from other applications and plot graphs quickly and easily. Set sensor alarms that call your phone or pager for frost, rainfall and other conditions. Import data files from more applications. Customize and save your important reports. Spec 9 Pro and Spec 9 Basic are powerful tools for growers, researchers or other users that need the best data at the right time.
Includes CD, PC interface cable and manual. Requires Windows 98 or later, CD-ROM drive, and one free serial port.
Software updates are availble online, a licensed and installed copy of Spec 9 Pro or Basic is required for software updates.
- Download data from SpectrumWeather.com
- For calibrated sensors, enter the adjustment values, and Spec 9 Pro will apply them before saving the data.
- Graph on-the-fly with an interactive graphing window.
- Build, customize and save your most important report formats or choose from thirteen standard reports.
- Add optional insect and disease models to forecast pest pressures and reduce pesticide costs. Produce reports with graphs for each pest.
- Set a frost alarm that will call your mobile phone or pager at frost temperatures or other sensor conditions.
- Automate logger downloads with wireless or directly connected stations. Generate scheduled log files for data-to-web applications or create an XML file that can be posted on the web.
- Find and use data easily with an open file management system. All logger data is stored in one file per month, simplifying data sharing and exporting.
- International features include handling date, time and numbers with regional formats, setting English or Spanish language, and Metric or US measurements.